Job advertisement: Experienced Cabin attendants (m/f)
We are looking for cabin attendants, both permanent and seasonal employment on our aircraft Fokker 100 to strengthen our Team.
Base: Saarbrucken (SCN/EDDR) or Innsbruck (INN/LOWI)
- Minimum age 20 years;
- Height between 1,60m and 1,85m and adequate weight;
- Unrestricted valid EU passport;
- Availability via Mobile phone and internet;
- EU Driving Licence and own car;
- Place of residence within Europe (major gateway airports accepted);
- Readiness for longer operations abroad;
- Professional education;
- Profound English language skills (German and French of advantage);
- English Language Fluency mimimum Level 4;
- Medical Class 2;
- Initial Cabin Crew Training according Part CC or EU-OPS 1.1005 with attestation.
- Serious, friendly and professional appearance;
- Changing schedules are not a challenge;
- High level of commitment and responsibility.
We offer a 12 month contract with possibility to extend to an unlimited contract and an attractive salary in a young and motivated team.
If you are interested send your application with the below mentioned documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only complete applications in electronic format (PDF, Word) will be accepted.
Fokker 100 Virtuelle Tour